채시가 빨리 닳는 경기장에 사용이 적합한 M2C 레이싱 MBX7R 채시입니다.
This is an optional M2C Racing Aluminum Mugen MBX7R Chassis, with included Skid Plates. This chassis is made using 1/8 inch (3.25mm) thick 7075 aircraft grade materials and clear anodized. Use of this material greatly increases the overall life of the chassis.
This chassis features unique skid plates that mount flush on the underside of the chassis. As normal wear happens, the replaceable skid plates will wear and can be replaced as needed, leaving the chassis fresher longer, making this chassis is suitable for tracks with a high wear characteristics.
This chassis has also been chamfered along the leading edge of the chassis to help prevent drag.
- 3.25mm thick 7075 aluminum
- Tapered Milled out clutch bell area
- Weighs 291 grams
- Hardened front and rear replaceable skid plates
- Hardened droop stops to prevent chassis wear and droop changes
- Chamfered leading edge
- These skid plates fit flush to the bottom of the chassis and will not effect the droop settings or scrubbing.
- It is advised you replace the skid plate when the edge of the skid plate wears down to 1mm. For replacement skid plates see part M2C5307 (front & rear) or M2C5308 (rear only).